21 February 2018

Dave's Locations in preparation for 2018 data taking.

My powers that be are just about to create more brethren of me in their big circular tunnel. SO I though I would give an update of my locations.

There are currently 479 rooms over 145 houses used by ATLAS. My data is still 8 years on still in 46 rooms in 24 houses. There are 269 individuals. of which 212 are unique , 56 have a twin in another room and one is a triplet. In total this means 13GB of data has double redundancy,  5.48TB has a single redundancy, and 2.45TB has no redundancy.  Of note is that 5.28TB of the 7.93TB of data with a twin is from the original produced data.

My main concern is not with those "Dirk" or "Gavin" who are sole children, as they can easily be reproduced in the children "production" factories. Of concern are the 53 "Ursulas" with no redundancy. This equates to 159GB of data/ 6671 files of whose lose would effect 17 real scientists.

No comments: